The aura is an energy field around your body that is usually invisible to the naked eye, although the ability to see auras can be learned. It is composed of seven layers which correspond to the seven chakras. The aura is the individual expression of the universal life force, and is where your health manifest first, before the body. The aura helps us perceive what is going on around us, over and beyond our senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. We sense when someone is standing behind us, not only because we may hear or smell them, but because we are aware of a subtle response we have when others have stepped into our aura. This response may come as a slight shiver or tingle, or as a knowledge a boundary around us has been crossed.
The energies within the aura come through in a kaleidoscope of colors and hues that are vibrant and alive. We are filled with colors. People always ask me what do the colors in the aura mean? Colors within the aura can be very subjective, meaning they don’t have any specific meaning per se. In general though, some themes exists in the colors.
Here is short guide to colors within the aura:
- Red: the energy of vitality and a very physical energy.
- Orange: the energy of motivation, enthusiasm, and organization
- Green: the energy of balance and harmony which is essential to healing
- Blue: the energy of healing
- Deep Rose – Pink: the energy of love
- Yellow: the energy of concentration and of strong mental energy
- Purple: the energy of peace and of letting go
- Gold: the energy of wisdom, confidence, courage, strength, faith and strong protection
- Silver: the energy of intelligence
- Pure White: the energy of being uplifted and redeemed, connected to clairvoyance and advancement of soul